Tech USA is currently seeking Carpenters for a large Residential Project in the Tucson, AZ area.
- Skilled in the use of carpentry and basic power/hand tools
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with metal stud framing
- Experience with and knowledge of drywall applications
- Ability to maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities.
- Methods and techniques of storing equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Principles and procedures of record keeping.
- Ability to prepare labor and material estimates, ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Skill in reading, writing, and math
- Skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.