2nd Shift Automation Technician
- Graduate of a Community College Robotic/Engineering Technology program or 3-5 years industrial automation experience focused on automation controls and robotics with training in PLC programming.
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting six axis robots (Kawasaki, Kuka, Motoman, etc.)
- Experience with Medium Frequency DC welding (Bosch and Medar controls specifically is a plus)
- Experience in troubleshooting programmable controllers, primarily Allen Bradley (PLC-5, SLC 500, Compactlogix, MicroLogix, Contrologix)
- Working knowledge of multiple types of communication platforms (Ethernet, Control Net, Device Net, etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting and programming operator interfaces (Factory Talk and Panelbuilder, etc.) is a plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for the programming and maintenance of new and existing robot and automated PLC process equipment
- Programming, maintaining and retaining computer programs for all robots, press transfers, press feed controls, weld controls as applicable
- Assisting maintenance/manufacturing in supervising and implementing maintenance programs and records as directed
- Qualified candidate must be able to interpret/update and maintain electrical schematics for troubleshooting control cabinets and general electrical circuits.
- Candidate must have the ability to work well in a team environment and on their own without supervision
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to work shifts