- Troubleshoot/analyze failure or errors on automation/setup of equipment and identify cause.
- Maintain and repair automation based on root cause analysis.
- Replace or rebuild defective or broken manufacturing/ automation parts effectively.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance of automation according to procedures.
- Perform and document all repairs and adjustments on automation in shift reports/ repair logs and Automation repair sheet.
- Communicate findings/repairs and adjustments to all the maintenance team through direct verbal communications when possible.
- Requisition of all necessary spare parts.
- Complete all maintenance Reports, documentation and checklists according to procedures.
- Support new equipment installation.
- Support/backup Facilities.
- Train Operators on Standard Operation of automation.
- Maintain clean appearance of automation, shop and floor.
- Work according to safety regulation and guidelines.
- Work directly with supervisors, technicians and operators to diagnose automation issues.
Other Duties as assigned.