Currently seeking a Construction Office Engineer to work for a large General Contractor/Engineering Firm here in the Phoenix area. This person would be supporting both the Project Engineer and the field staff on commercial construction projects.
- all procurement and timely delivery of materials to the project
- reviewing shop drawings
- processing material submittals/requests for information
- filling in for Project Engineer as needed
- Subcontractor Management
- Submittal review skills
- RFI development
- Layout / surveying
- Daily reports
- Quality control and support of our safety plan
- 4 year degree in Civil, Structural, Architecture or Construction Management.
- 6 months-2 years of experience of intern/work experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer software - Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel based templates, Prolog, Primavera and AutoDesk Suite