- 8+ years of commissioning experience (retro-commissioning a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Certification with accredited commissioning association.
- Significant experience with commercial (non-residential) HVAC, lighting/lighting controls and domestic hot water systems. Experience should include three or more of the following:Must have completed a minimum of 10 projects (100,000 s.f. per project) and act as the lead throughout a minimum of 10 or more of the following Cx activities: pre-design, design, construction, TAB verification, functional performance testing, final report.
- design, construction, installation, maintenance, testing & balancing (TAB), building automation temperature control systems, and troubleshooting operational issues.
- Experience with three or more of the following:
* Design Build projects
* Commercial facilities
* K-12 Schools
* Colleges and Universities
* Hospitals, Medical, or Healthcare facilities
* Industrial facilities
* Laboratories and Research facilities
* Projects exceeding $20 million in construction value
* LEED certified projects
- Prior management or supervisory experience.
- Prior experience with professional presentations.
- Excellent technical skills and business acumen.
- Ability to travel and work out in the field
- Proficient in industry-related software
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively in high-pressure situations while maintaining focus and calmness.
- Business development/marketing experience