Back End Java Developer
Tech USA is currently seeking Four (4) Back End Java Developers for direct hire positions to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a fast growing entertainment technology firm in Orlando, FL. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Software Developer that will be responsible for integrating customers to both new and existing systems. This company is partnered with many of the largest theme parks in the world and has recently acquired large contracts which will grow the company significantly. This position is primarily new development with some maintenance involved.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Software Developer will work closely with business product management, business partners, customer service and technology team members to plan, design, develop, deploy, maintain and support various B2B, ecommerce and consumer-facing platforms and properties.
- This position is primarily new development
- Test and debug code
- Participate in code walkthroughs as needed to ensure quality
- Build trust and cooperation between IT, internal clients, and external vendors
- Manage end user expectations and gain user acceptance of all project deliverables
- Passionate about programming, you’ll be always on the lookout for new technologies that could help us to build a first-class product.
- Experience working on software development projects using Java and other relational databases.
- Have a wide range of development experience and are happy and confident in making suggestions, inputting into process and improving quality.
- Proven proficiency in backend web application development.
- Must have strong problem solving skills: creative, analytical, adaptable, logical and thorough and be willing to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Breakfast, smoothie and cappuccino bar
- Catered lunches for employees
- Open development environment
- Company issued cell phone