||Automation/MES Test Engineer
||Professional & Business Operations
- The project that the candidate will be supporting is called “MES Project” which stands for Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Candidate will be supporting Automation group, helping with testing/gathering samples/ executing various engineering protocols/and programming.
- Will help maintain and troubleshoot all manufacturing execution and process control system hardware and software (DCS, MES, and PLC systems) in support of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
- Electrical or Chemical Engineering Degree preferred, but in lieu of degree, will accept someone with related technical field experience (~7+ yrs).
- Jr to mid-level: will accept candidates with experience anywhere from 1-2 yrs with specific field/hands on Automation exp with a degree.
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing or operations environment- Pharma experience preferred.
- Must have experience with the following Automation platform: DeltaV.
- If no DeltaV, must have strong Instrumentation and control panel hardware experience as required by the job.
- Designs, develops, and implements control strategies in support of new products and processes.
- Experience with various Automation systems/ validation practices (GAMP).
- Experience authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures, on-the-job-trainings, and other controlled documents.
- Experience in supporting small to medium-sized projects.
||Malvern , PA
|Minimum Experience (yrs):