Service Technician (Start Up)
Up to a $2,500.00 sign on bonus, late model company vehicle, gas card, iPhone, and iPad provided for qualified candidates. Free Medical 100% company paid base plan for all employees!
The Service Technician will perform Initial startup, commissioning and repair of commercial air conditioning equipment including but not limited to air handlers, air cooled chillers, water cooled chillers, cooling towers, pumps, packaged rooftop, fans, and boilers.
- Perform start up on all types of mechanical equipment including filter install, belt and coupling alignment, greasing, and performance evaluations including recording all temperatures, pressures, sub cooling and superheat.
- Trouble shoots service and repair as needed all types of mechanical equipment.
- Be able to communicate to customers any issues clearly and professionally that are discovered during install and start up and or repairs that may be required.
- Be able to communicate to the office any additional work or engineering issues that may be require an RFI or change orders.
- Be able to give direction and oversee the actions of an apprentice if under your direct supervision.
- Perform all the required duties while adhering to the company safety policies and regulations.
- Have a solid understanding of air conditioning, heating and HVAC systems with a two (2) Technical College Degree or equivalent Trade School Diploma.
- Be competent in the proper installation and service practices for duct systems, DX piping systems, chilled water piping systems, thermal storage systems and building automation systems.
Executes all tasks in a safe manner; utilizes safe work practices as appropriate. Will wear protective equipment when entering areas requiring same (Hard Hats, Work Boots, etc.)
Undergo DPAS training necessary for travel to worksites (if applicable).
Will train on OSHA 10, 30 as appropriate.
Must be able to see well (either naturally or with correction); use hands, fingers, arms and legs fully; lift up to 50 lbs., stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl; climb and balance on ladders and scaffolds; stand for long periods of time.
All industry standard trade hand tools, including open and closed wrenches, socket sets, electrical meters, refrigerant gauges, and specialty tools. - Vacuum pump, welding set & recovery equipment will be supplied by the company.
Free Medical 100% company paid base plan for all employees! *HSA *Dental *Vision *Life Insurance *Short and Long Term Disability *401K Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) *Paid Time Off with Pay (PTO)*Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) *Wellness Incentives *Learning and Career Advancement Training *Apprenticeship Programs and More!