Tech USA is currently seeking a HVAC Service Technician for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Phoenix, AZ. Our client has a proven track record and youdon’t miss this great opportunity!!
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial customers.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, Mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, and calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue Is and what is need to correct it.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry
Must possess the following:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working with Industrial and Commercial equipment serving and installation.
- Experience with Service on Commercial & Industrial HVAC equipment.
- Must have a clean driving record as well as good work history.
- Pre-Employment drug screen and back ground check required.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.