MECHANICAL COMMISSIONING FIELD AGENT
Immediate need for a Mechanical Commissioning Field Agent that would be responsible for providing specialized testing and commissioning services to critical facilities infrastructure throughout the US. Must be willing to travel 50-75% of the time. Direct Hire opportunity/Competitive Benefits
- Work with the team to obtain an in-depth understanding of project requirements and deliverables
- Effectively authenticate building systems and equipment, verifying systems are installed, tested, and operate in accordance with the design specifications, satisfying the owner requirements, inclusive of all communications interfaces.
- Example Systems: Chiller Plants, Fans, Pumps, Cooling Towers, Air Handlers, Roof Top Units, Control Systems, Building Management Systems, etc.
- Read and understand mechanical drawings, submittals, specifications, and sequences of operation
- Produce high-quality documentation i.e. Issues and Resolution Logs, Site Visit Reports, and Equipment Evaluation Reports that meets applicable project requirements
- Work with other team members to write and verify easy-to-understand test procedures per client specifications
- Maintain effective communications among all other team member