Currently seeking an experienced AutoCAD Drafter to join a large structural engineering firm in the East Valley. Ideal candidate would have a strong background working with concrete structures
Dire hire, full time opportunity with benefits.
- Assist in the design and detailing of forming systems
- Reviews and analyzes the project documents and identifies drawing and specification conflict, insufficient information and missing dimensions
- Prepare quantity takeoffs and estimates as required
- Assist in the evaluation and coordination of material requirements with field supervisors to ensure availability and efficient utilization of equipment on assigned projects
- Ensures duplication and delivery of up-to-date drawings and instructions to the job site. Record, update, and maintain FRI, product submission and drawing logs
- Ensure efficient inventory control and storage of shop drawings and contract documents.
- Perform special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- 1 year of completed coursework or equivalent combination of training and/or work experience reading structural drawings and performing computer-aided design.
- Self motivated, service oriented, hard working team player with good communication skills.
- Strong mathematical and visual skills.