What qualifications do our “ideal” Automation / Controls Engineer possess?
- Education / Experience in one or both of the following. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology with a minimum of 1 year of experience with PLC and HMI programming / troubleshooting in Automation / Machine Building.
- Proven ability to design panel layouts and create electrical schematics using 2D AutoCad
- Proven ability to specify components and develop BOM for controls
- Proven ability to program PLCs & HMIs (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, DirectLogic, Proface, C-More, and others)4 years of experience, minimum
- Experience with robotics and motion control is a plus
- Microsoft Office computer skills
- Self-motivated, focused and results oriented
- Self-determined and driven to achieve defined goals
- A TEAM PLAYER, yet can remain focused on personal goals
- Clear, Concise and Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Professional Appearance