Participate in complete software development life cycle from functional specification to production system support
• Perform maintenance of existing software components including troubleshooting production issues
• Participate in team planning and retrospective meetings
• Perform peer design and code reviews
• Assist with keeping documentation of various procedures up-to-date
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience programming in Java
- Experience with JSON and REST-based web services
- Experience programming in Spring.
- Experience with artifact repositories such as Nexus or Artifactory
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Administrative experience with some flavor of Unix, as well as using shell scripting and regular expressions.
- Experience with Linux, including use of YUM and RPM Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, and Ruby
- Solid understanding of software development processes; experience in Agile development a strong plus.