- Provide automation software and hardware support and troubleshooting in a GMP environment for pharmaceutical processes and utilities in a team environment.
- While most support can be provided from a central control room, some local support may be provided in operational facilities.
- Work on small automation projects and change controls (software and all related documentation).
- Author and execute small automation related qualifications and reports.
- Complete all required training in a timely manner and attend meetings as needed.
- Must be proficient in Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting (ladder and function block).
- Knowledge of standard HMI packages such as Wonderware and GE Fanuc Proficy (iFix) and standard communication protocols (Ethernet, DeviceNet, etc.) is required.
- DCS (DeltaV) and/or BAS (JCI, TAC) programming knowledge is a plus.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years Associates Degree in an Engineering related field.
- A 4 year BS in Engineering is preferred.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Scientific Solutions is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Scientific Industry, including Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Healthcare, Biodefense, Environmental, Chemical and Food Sciences. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our scientific recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.