Tech USA is currently seeking an Automation Engineer to join a dynamic and diverse engineering team with an industry leading company. We are looking for an energetic, team oriented, and motivated professional, who will perform well in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience doing this within the Bio or Pharma industries, coupled with at least 5-7 years industry experience.
- Must have experience with Siemens PCS7 programming, Startup/Debugging, Simatic batch experience.
- Person should have previous field debug/SAT experience preferably with Pharma/Life Science background.
- Other experience includes working with Bulk API weighing and mixing compounding processes (up to 60,000L compounding tanks in scale).
- The ideal candidate possesses the desire to work in a technical capacity with a passion for engineering and technology.
- The position requires a minimum B.S. degree in Engineering or related discipline and prior work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- An advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience from projects preferably in the medical device, biotechnology, and/or pharmaceutical industries.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Good presentational skills, High attention to detail.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Scientific Solutions is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Scientific Industry, including Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Healthcare, Biodefense, Environmental, Chemical and Food Sciences. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our scientific recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. TechUSA is an equal opportunity employer.