Temporary Employee Requirements
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to work assigned shift.
- Must have osha 10 certification.
- Have a minimum of 1 year construction experience
- Shall be capable of installing cable and following instructions given by superiors.
Required hand tools-
- Snips (electrician scissor)
- Screwdrivers (straight and Phillips)
- Tape measure
- Flashlight or headlight
- Pliars (needle nose, slip joint, side cutter and 9' lineman)
- Torpedo level
- Punch down tool
- Keyhole saw