Tech USA is currently seeking Sheet Metal Installers for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Longmont, CO. Our client has a proven track record and you don’t miss this great opportunity
- You will be responsible for assembling and installing air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating units used in commercial and industrial buildings
- Skills, knowledge, and craftsmanship to complete most or all types of commercial or residential projects including new construction, tenant finish, and remodel in a professional and workmanlike manner.
Must possess the following:
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Willing to share and impart industry knowledge to apprentices working underneath them. Produce quality workmanship while completing projects on time and on budget.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications accurately.
- Good working knowledge of system layout and duct design.
- Good product knowledge and application skills.
- Read and interpret product installation, engineering, and owner's manuals prior to equipment installation.
- Demonstrates the ability per blueprints to layout, set/mount equipment, rough-in and trim duct systems, "B"-type venting, PVC venting, condensate piping, low voltage and control wiring for rooftop equipment, make-up air units, exhaust fans, ERVs, unit heaters, variable air volume terminal units, zoning dampers, dampers, actuators, furnaces, fan coils, heat pumps, and condensers.
- Ability to turn in duct work make-up to the shop in a timely manner and it is accurate.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.