Required Experience and Skills:
• BS in Civil Engineering and AZ registered professional engineer required.
• 8 years of experience with management of roadway engineering.
• Must have demonstrated ability to plan, organize, supervise, coordinate technical work and satisfy clients.
• Proven track record of successful client interaction including initiating contracts, negotiating contracts, ensuring client satisfaction, and securing referrals.
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing.
• Capacity to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills with limited supervision.
• Competitive pay
• Generous PTO plan
• Health, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) with employer matching
• LTD/STD/Life Insurance
• In-house training events
• Employee Appreciation events