Currently seeking a Safety Coordinator for a large civil contractor
The Safety Coordinator is responsible to provide occupational safety and health guidance, training and support to the departments and personnel.
- Responsible for personal compliance with safety and environmental policies and procedures for all personnel and vendors.
- Assist management staff with all contractor health and safety compliance and regulatory needs.
- Instruct Safety and Health Training.
- Lead/Participate in Safety and Health audits and inspections.
- Participate in regulatory compliance inspections.
- Facilitate safety and health risk assessments.
- Facilitate incident investigations.
- Provide written reports when required.
- At least 2 years of experience as a full time safety and health professional.
- Comfortable giving presentations and speaking to large groups.
- CPR/First Aid Instructor
If interested, please send in your resume for review.