We currently have an opening for a full time Civil 3D Designer/Engineer (P.E.) in our Phoenix office who will work within a team in our Land Development Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Manager/Engineer to design sites and subdivisions including
roadways, utilities and flood control systems.
- Prepare construction documents anticipating project needs and deliverables.
- Create and maintain the geometric and utility base files with given criteria.
- Create and maintain the horizontal alignment and vertical database files.
- Develop profiles, corridors, surfaces and earthworks using Civil 3D.
- Modify construction documents to reflect agency review comments.
- Produce quantities and cost estimates.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Civil 3D.
- Experience developing construction plans for sites and subdivision’s including roadways, grading, drainage, water and sewer systems.
- Must have strong drafting and plan production background.
- Must be familiar with MAG standard details and local agency standard details.
- Must be detail oriented and very well organized.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to delegate drafting production to CAD personnel.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.