Oversees the development of deliverables and executes ePMO Departmental initiatives to ensure project budgets, scope, timelines, process, quality and expectations are met.
- Involved in all phases of project management. Determines the entire scope and requirements of the project including necessary resources, role responsibilities, accuracy of estimates and data, compliance with WellCare project methodology, resulting in the building of a detailed project plan.
- Works independently on driving smaller enterprise projects or partners on a ePMO project team in executing larger initiatives.
- Adheres to and ensures project team compliance with all ePMO guidelines and audit standards.
- Completion and oversight of the Project Change Control process for the assigned area of accountability.
- Partners with the business and IT to ensure deliverables are prioritized and completed by agreed timeframes.
- Liaison with business teams, Finance, and IT to manage the project’s finances and departmental budgets.
- Ongoing evaluation of workload and available resources to adjust schedules and priorities around project activities.
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting and presenting project status.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.