Tech USA is currently seeking a multi-family assistant superintendent for a full time position in the Houston, Texas area to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team. This person should ideally have both multi-family construction and large value project experience for this role.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure subs will comply with quality standards
- Manage all day to day activity at the site
- Track schedule / ensures monthly management review
- Effectively schedule / execute project activities
- Five years minimum of experience in this field
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- This is a hands on role and will require extended time on site.
- Experience in both multi-family experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Usually no degree is required, but construction management would be preferable
- OSHA 30 is necessary
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.