Assistant Project Manager – Commercial Construction
Tech USA an immediate opening for an Assistant Project Manager with a leading general contractor to support commercial construction projects in Charlotte and surrounding areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; minimum 2-year Associates Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with commercial construction (i.e. office, tilt warehouse/distribution center, K-12, higher education, light industrial, hospital, and other commercial sectors)
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Estimating, Project Management and Scheduling software
- Previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager, Project Engineer or Superintendent for commercial construction projects
- LEED AP highly preferred
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities are required in order to find solutions to various issues prioritize work and meet deadlines
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.