Tech USA is currently seeking an ATE Software Engineer for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team within the fiber optic industry
- Responsible for developing software applications written using Visual Studio. Primary responsible is developing ATE (automated test equipment) software applications written for a manufacturing environment.
- Support NPI engineering in implementing new test requirements for ATE. Maintain and enhance existing ATE applications.
- Responsible for complete development cycle which includes working with hardware, software and manufacturing engineers to develop software requirements, writing high level software design documents, coding, participating in code reviews, and performing unit, integration and system level testing of the software.
- Experience developing test applications that use GPIB and USB controlled test equipment.
- Experience in developing applications for product testing in manufacturing.
- Programming experience using Visual Studio (VB.Net, C++ or C#).
- Understanding of integrating the production test system with the manufacturing control system (MES).
- Experience working with a relational database system such as ORACLE
- Ability to develop effective user interfaces for manufacturing applications
- BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with software revision control and software development process
- Working knowledge of automated test equipment used for BER and Optical testing of electronic modules and circuit packs.
- Strong problem solving skills
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available