Associate Director of Quality Systems – SAP Quality Management
New Jersey, Skillman
California, Los Angeles
Tech USA is currently seeking an Associate Director of Quality Systems for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with an international engineering technology enterprise. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated individual to join one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and a Fortune 500. Our client is a global American pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer packaged goods manufacturer. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- This role will work with the site teams, other subject matter experts (SMEs), and regional SMEs to drive regional Johnson & Johnson Consumer business process standardization for the Quality Management functions as follows: Incoming Inspection; In Process Inspection; Final Inspection, Release of Product. The BPO will ensure business processes holistically integrate with other business processes to fully support regional manufacturing and inventory management locations. Will balance the needs of individual sites with the realities of global standardization and ensure site requirements are incorporated into global processes. In addition, this individual will work closely with regional sites to ensure integrity of data across business processes and throughout the system and assume responsibility for identification and resolution of integration issues to ensure the solution meets integration requirements.
- Will be responsible for the following: SAP Configuration and Management for the QM module in SAP; defining detailed process requirements and SAP functional requirements; identifying potential process solutions to system changes or limitations; identifying level of effort required to successfully implement changes to business processes and user activities. This individual will develop procedures and methods for unit and integration testing and prepare string, unit and validation test scripts for all business process areas in scope, and perform unit, string and validation testing.
- Validates as-is and to-be process flows. This individual documents and configures SAP modules to meet business requirements and serves as a user-level advocate to ensure process flow and system designs reflect realities of front-line work. This individual provides leadership at a regional level for QM solution, understanding existing and new business requirements and translating them into QM, as appropriate. This individual acts as primary liaison between QA and IT, leads QM power user community and leads efforts to get SAP usage fully adopted by the QA community. This individual also communicates Mercury solution and capabilities in easy-to-understand language to Management. This person represents regional Quality in Regional Design Authority (RDA) meetings. This individual maintains security (system access) for user access and role maintenance and creation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A Bachelors in Science, Business, Logistics, Engineering, Information Technology or related field is preferred. An MBA/advanced degree is preferred. A minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing/quality roles within Operations/Supply Chain is required. A minimum of 3 years of SAP Quality Management experience is also required. Experience working with SAP is required. Full cycle implementation experience in SAP from design to post go live support in SAP QM module for the life sciences industry is required. Hands on configuration and design experience for QM in MM is preferred. Familiarity with for QM with PP-PI and PP, QM with IM/WM is preferred. Extensive knowledge of SAP Batch Management, Digital Signatures, and Batch Classification is preferred. It is preferred that the candidate have experience with the integration of SAP with quality systems such as a LIMS, TrackWise, or ETQ. The ability to write functional specifications and translate the functional needs to the technical team for development purposes is required.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment with an emphasis on Validation & Compliance of systems and processes is preferred. Experience working remotely with business partners in a global environment is preferred. Change leadership expertise is preferred. Process re-engineering experience is preferred. Experience working with multiple franchises and sectors in a highly matrixed environment is preferred. Professional Certification with CPIM, CSCP, Six Sigma Black or Green Belt is preferred.
- This position is based in Skillman, NJ OR Los Angeles, CA OR Lititz, PA OR Montreal, Canada AND may require up to 25% of travel.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Infrastructure and Information Technology Industries, including Education, Healthcare, Financial, Government, Engineering, and Cyber Security. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Information Technology recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.