DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must complete work for fittings, fans, dampers and air distribution based on specifications
• Install accessories, duct and equipment on the job site according specifications
• Use of hand tools and power tools
• Experience working with a Helper and provide instruction as to proper methods of tool handling and work product specification
• GED / High School Diploma
• Minimum two (2) years' experience in field and/or sheet metal shop
• Experience measuring duct for fabrication, making modifications and installing duct in accordance with blueprints.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, blue prints and plans.
• Knowledge of SMACNA standards.