Immediate opening for an Assitant Project Manager to join a large Design Build firm in the Phoenix area. This person would be helping to manage the design phase of a light rail / transit project
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of the project rail systems design team to ensure the goals or objectives of these projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project in conjunction with office based cost and schedule support. Verify Contractor progress and pay applications.
- Interface with design team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Manage the quality and pace of work
- Coordinate, monitor and distribute client design modifications. Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and activities
*Experience in design build capacity of commuter rail or light rail transit system or equivalent transit design experience is required