Assistant Project Manager
Tech USA has an immediate DIRECT HIRE opening for an experienced Assistant Project Manager with a rapidly growing commercial general contractor to support projects in the Raleigh, NC area. This is a Full-time Permanent opportunity, no extensive travel required, but some travel will be involved. Don't miss out on this great opportunity and apply today!!
- Assist the Project Manager with subcontract administration and material supplier through monitoring of correspondence, issue change orders and pay sheets.
- Perform tasks related to the collection of cost data required to monitor project budget and estimates on commercial construction projects.
- Issue service agreements for various needs as directed by project manager
- Submit Monthly Pay Estimate and Subcontract Pay Vouchers
- Code daily labor, purchase orders, subcontractor invoices, costs, quantities, and actual expenditures for tracking in cost system
- Calculate material/work quantity takeoffs; monitor progress, percentage complete per work item
- Create or assist in weekly meeting agenda and deliver, MPR, QF Reports, and Project Cash Flow
- Prepare and manage submittals & RFI’s
- Review incoming submittal prior to sending to Owner
- Update and maintain project Baseline & Weekly schedules
- Assist the Project Manager with work plans, post plans and pre-plan process
- Assist in Managing Environmental permits and regulations
- Generate Survey Requests
- Prepare and/or assist with the preparation of DRB documents
- Monitor and/or manage project document control
- Review critical picks
- Assist field engineers with job duties requirements such as timecard review, invoice processing, JHA etc.
- Participate in project close out report
- Enforce company safety policies
- Minimum 1-5 years related experience
- Commercial building experience; Healthcare experience a plus
- Previous experience with technical and field level (hands-on) knowledge of heavy construction engineering
- Experience in the selection and application of resource monitoring and control principles, techniques and technical knowledge of commercial construction projects (i.e. Administrative offices, condominiums, medical offices, hospitals, light industrial and other facilities)
- Experience with pre-construction duties
- Knowledge of managing cost, including quantity tracking and forecasting
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.