Assistant Superintendent (Commercial)
Rock Hill, SC
Tech USA has an immediate DIRECT HIRE opening for an experienced Assistant Superintendent with a rapidly growing commercial general contractor to support projects in the Rock Hill, SC area. This is a Full-time permanent opportunity, no extensive travel required. Don't miss out on this great opportunity and apply today!!
- Responsible for assisting in all daily functions of the project and coordinate project schedule and sequence of all construction activities with the project manager
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, trade workers and labor
- Perform job site observations and provide direction for personnel
- Manage, track and report on site quality of performance
- Comply and enforce site safety protocols
- Coordinate all inspections with city and county and follow through with all site inspections in a timely manner
- Perform punch list upon building completion and oversight of the building turnover process
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience as a assistant superintendent or equivalent with commercial projects
- Must have strong leadership skills and the ability to work with other team members to complete high quality projects safely, on time and within budget.
- Strong computer skills
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.