Tech USA is currently seeking a Assistant Safety Manager for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a Design-Build Construction company. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated individual for Construction Safety Management. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
- Make decisions related to work stoppage when circumstances are related to an immediate danger to life and health on a project
- Recommend and implement corrective action based on policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve issues on behalf of company. Communicate with project staff and subcontractors in connection with resolving field safety issues.
- Provide leadership on the project and build working relationships with project staff and each Subcontractor Safety Representative to ensure proper compliance.
- Enforce safe work practices and safe working conditions in accordance with all State, Federal, Local regulations, and owner/contractual requirements.
- Educate and advise project staff on safety guidelines and policies.
- Administer the drug screening program for project.
- Responsible for reducing Project Incident Rates by meeting or exceeding established BU goals.
- Manage all injuries on project; must accompany worker to medical clinic and be present at all follow up treatments.
- Manage regulatory exposures to zero citations.