As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process to support all of our offices throughout the country. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, checking references, posting job advertisements, networking with universities, etc.
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods to identify and attract talent
- Work closely with Executives to identify the recruiting needs in each region and match the right candidate to those requirements
- Strategically source by using the internet, job boards, job postings, referrals, networking, our internal database, and any other resources to find potential candidates
- Evaluate candidates qualifications and strengths by interviewing, both face-to-face and over the phone, and checking references
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Adhere to the proper policies and procedures of the full hiring life cycle
- Develop a community presence by networking with local leaders and associations
- Bachelor"s degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources, Marketing, or any related field
- Experience working in a service-oriented industry a plus
- Must be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- The desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment!