Techusa is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager for the construction of a large Water Treatment project in Durango, CO area. This role would be a direct hire position reporting to a top national general contractor.
Long term project! Relocation assistance can be provided for the right candidate!
- Project planning, scheduling and coordination
- Safety and quality control management
- Accurate forecasting and management of budgets
- Change order management
- Managing critical subcontractors
- Manage Project Engineers
- Resolution of problems involving labor disputes, material delivery and contract administration
- Maintain vehicle, equipment, and tools management
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is preferred
- 4 years of construction management experience
- Prioritize, develop, and maintain project schedules
- Ability to establish relationships and lead people
Yopu may also send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org