Install, troubleshoot and repair complex electrical and mechanical equipment and distribution systems, involving work of varied nature with minimum supervision. Use analytical and solutions oriented thinking to bring reliability to all machines and processes. Electrical experience is required, general mechanical experience is plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, correct, and program electrical problems in power distribution, electrical equipment, PLC's, VFD's, instrumentation, and lighting systems.
- Repair, overhaul and test electrical equipment, both AC and DC currents. Perform installation of wide range of electrical equipment such as but not limited to power circuits, lighting systems, switch gears, transformers, starters, controllers, production equipment power, control systems and communication equipment.
- Read and troubleshoot from schematics, blue prints, manuals, and computers on all aspects of electric's and electronics, and test electrical, electronic, pneumatic instrumentation used in production.
- Diagnose trouble from a predictive stand point, and perform all mechanical operations necessary to modify, repair, overhaul, and rebuild all types of different and difficult machine parts, and building fixtures.
- Ability to use machine tools, plant machinery and equipment, fixtures, process and special equipment involving layout and development, and bench.
- Use the lockout/tag out procedure properly and aid in operations in any problems they encounter with the system.
- Start up new and or repaired equipment and assures proper operation.