Asphalt Maintenance Supervisor
Tech USA is seeking an experienced Roadway Superintendent with a leading heavy civil highway and infrastructure construction contractor.
** This is a DIRECT HIRE / Full Time position. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today! ***
- Responsible for field planning and management process of roadway construction projects
- Planning and implementing construction means/methods, schedules, productivity innovations, site logistics.
- Develop and maintain client, subcontractor and team member relationships
- Assist in the selection of field site personnel.
- Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting, productivity.
- On-site co-ordination of manpower, materials and equipment.
- Develop, monitor and execute the project construction plan and schedule.
- Supervise, train, coach and mentor field personnel.
- Review, maintain, and monitor crew’s productivity and goals daily
- 10+years’ experience as a Superintendent in highway/road work construction projects
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of roadway construction
- Previous experienced with VDOT is highly preferred
- Prior experience with GPS
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.