- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Requesting needed material from Warehouse
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to control cost and continuous improvement
- Ability to read a tape Measure
- Ability to operate hand tools, and productions machines.
- Must work in an efficient and safe manner
- Maintain Manufacturing quality
- Mechanical inspection tools
- Safety & quality focus
||Charlotte , NC
|Minimum Experience (yrs):