- 3 to 10 years experience in managing a crew of asphalt laborers in a heavy highway construction environment.
- Must be able to read blue prints, and possess hands-on knowledge of every aspect of asphalt highway construction.
- Must possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Must have the ability to oversee the entire construction of asphalt projects from start to finish
- Must be able to work on average ten (10) hours per day, five days (and occasionally six days) per week. All work is performed outdoors in heat and rain; and around heavy highway traffic areas.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.