- Read work orders, Manufacturing Routing sheets, Bill of Materials; follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimp, stake, screw, bolt, rivet, weld, solder, cement, press fit, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mount assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or route and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assemble and attach hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Perform intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
- Perform simple machine set ups that do not require a Technician.
- Perform preventative maintenance on the automated assembly machinery.
- Adjust or trim materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Perform online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.