Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Engineers, Project Managers and Construction Managers to develop and integrate processes and procedures
- Align the capabilities of the Mechanical Engineering Design Organization to meet current and future market needs.
- Integrate Processes & Procedures across functional business units, i.e., Design Operations and Construction Operations, to support IPD (Integrated Project Delivery)
- Implementation of Quality Management and Continuous Improvement Programs across engineering and project management disciplines
- Assist Engineering Manager in annual Forecast projections, financial performance assessment, and ongoing staffing and utilization forecasts
- Monitor the execution performance of all projects, including startup and closeout
- Report to Engineering Manager with respect to project health metrics and recovery plans
- Actively participate in project recovery, lessons learned and continuous improvement initiatives where management support is required to strengthen client relationships and improve performance
- Coordinate with Information Systems (IS) to refine Oracle interfaces for Project Execution Systems to support efficiency and staffing requirements alignment with Oracle
- Ensure effective staff training initiatives are provided
- Other duties as directed.