Tech USA is currently seeking a Purchasing Agent for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with an international engineering technology enterprise. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and work closely with vendors and suppliers
- Track materials to develop job material submittals when needed
- Negotiating contracts, pricing and payment options
- Thinking critically in order to solve problems in a timely manner
- Assist estimators and project managers with purchasing issues
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years of experience in the construction industry
- 2 years of purchasing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proficiency in Windows Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Comfortability with negotiating with vendors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.