Currently seeking a Commissioning Specialist to join a large General Contractor in the East Valley. This position will be responsible for assembling the Commissioning process documentation for the project and will be assigned to areas and systems for the coordination of the Cx process.
- Compile project documentation
- Working with QA/CX Software, document management, trade coordination and other duties.
- Collection of O&M manuals, Warranty information and startup efforts
- Schedule project managers and field personnel as required to meet schedules.
- Adapt and create templates for phases of the commissioning process.
- Upload documentation to 3rd party sites
- Assist Commissioning Professionals in the field on an as needed basis..
- Take the lead on developing Commissioning Plans and Final Project Reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-5 years of related industry and Cx experience
- Experience with building mechanical systems and/or controls.
- Technical knowledge of MEP system design and operation; strong controls and instrumentation background.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, construction management or related field.