Currently seeking a Construction Quality Assurance professional for a large construction project in the East Valley. This position will assist in the overall coordination of Quality efforts for the site projects to include trade coordination, 3rd party QA tracking and misc other duties.
- Candidate will provide construction quality assurance on large job site
- Working with QA/CX Software, document management, trade coordination and other duties.
- Collection of O&M manuals, Warranty information and startup efforts.
- Provide recommendations or necessary changes to personnel regarding contract plans and specification relative to all phases of construction.
- Candidate should be able to monitor contractor’s quality system and administer the three-phase inspection process.
- Provides surveillance at construction sites and assists owner in problem resolution.
- Delivers and review change orders; modification; RFIs; and submittals.
- Monitor contractor’s schedule, safety and security requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction and quality assurance.
- Specialized skills include a minimum of 3 years of experience with building mechanical systems.
- Interaction with clients and contractors requires candidate to have a professional presentation along with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
If interested, please send your resume in for immediate review