- Carry out verbal and written instructions from supervisor or area lead.
- Ability to use various hand and power tools to assemble products
- Recommend tooling replacements or additions to improve part process
- Promote an orderly, clean, and safe work environment.
- Maintain quality levels in the department.
- Assemble products according to assembly documentation.
- Complete jobs in a timely fashion to insure on time shipment.
- Let responsible persons know if conflicts exist in BOM.
- Work with QC and Production Technical Specialist to improve our manufacturing process.
- Maintain the equipment used in the assembly area.
- Inspect all tools for safety issues before use.
- Be aware of others in work area.
- When issued a job, track all materials and paperwork for that particular job.