Assistant Maintenance Manager
Tech USA is currently seeking a
Assistant Maintenance Manager for a permanent opportunity, to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a leading international manufacturing and engineering client supplying to Fortune 100 OEM clients. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Assistant Maintenance Manager
to join this well-respected organization who's seeking a rewarding and career-advancing opportunity.
- Supporting and assisting Maintenance Manager in all aspects of the role.
- Responsible for planning and oversight of maintenance supervisor and maintenance technicians.
- Utilizing Maintenance Management System (MP2) to analyze and report on machine down-time.
- Planning countermeasures and improvement projects.
- Maintaining and continuously evaluating plant-wide Preventive Maintenance activity.
- Maintaining the Maintenance Department's internal training program.
- Evaluating Maintenance Technician's skill level.
- Conducting weekly meetings pertaining to ongoing machine down-time improvement activities.
- Supporting internal customers (manufacturing engineering, production lines, utilities, etc.).
- Supporting technical items for all Kaizen and continuous improvement activities.
- Supervising in-house machine build group.
- Responsible for monthly machine down-time and scrap reporting.
- Weekly time sheets for maintenance techs.
- Skill set Matrix evaluation for Maintenance Techs.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A High School diploma is required; advanced vocational training beyond high school is preferred.
- At least 8 years prior Industrial Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership skills and abilities.
- Special skills required: CNC/Machining, electronic/electrical, PLC programming, continual safety awareness, test equipment, schematics, mechanical, metric system, blueprint reading, measuring techniques, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- ERP System Knowledge
- Purchasing Experience