The Application Specialist will provide phone support to all customers. They will provide level 1 technical and application online/chat/email and/or phone support for all application inquiries as required to ensure customer purchases meets performance and operational standards and overall customer expectations.
The candidate must possess a high level of technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to makes decision regarding the usability of the customer's applications. Candidate must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers regarding services performed. Candidate must possess excellent time management skills as well as communication skills both written and verbal with customers and colleagues.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information for our applications (LS, iRis etc) product line; resolving product and service problems.
- Builds and maintains close relationships with customers and sales personnel.
- Resolves product or service issue by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; route cases to appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information using the Salesforce
- Work directly with Field Service Technicians and Phone Service Technicians to provide resolution for the customer and bring closure to case.
- Assist team with Material Orders by processing Sales Order requests via Salesforce and/or Deltek.
- Understand customer's warranty conditions and ensure service delivered is as per customer warranty terms.
- Assist in providing quotes to clients for repairs, evaluation, and parts for products not under warranty.
- Work closely with our Customer Experience Specialists, Customer Support Engineers, Engineering team and Management in the event of escalations.
- Provide LearningSpace enhancements to our Product Management and Engineering team.
- Partner with CES team to ensure customer communication is clear and concise.
- Assist in testing hardware that comes back to the corporate office
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in any related IT field and/or 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Positive, passionate, customer centric mindset
- Demonstrates sense of urgency to communicate to resolve customer issues
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Emotional intelligence
- Needs moderate direction and follow-up
- Time Management and Multi-tasking skills
- Sense of ownership