Description of Responsibilities:
* Process invoices daily through Yardi and be able to identify the correct accounting codes.
* Assists in coordinating all tenant security access cards for perimeter, garage, and fitness center.
* Updates stacking plans, gross sales reports, and monthly report cover sheets.
* Assist the property manager in implementing the Cousins Way Property Management Manual.
* Helps Maintain Property Management calendar.
* Performs clerical tasks for staff as needed.
* Help maintain building website and keep information up to date
* Maintain tenant and administrative filing system and assures all documents are properly filed.
* Assist security to provide building access for contractors.
* Maintains the contractor/vendor list.
* Prepares building inspection reports, status reports, tracking reports, correspondence and files.
* Assist with all incoming service requests and dispatch to appropriate personnel.
* Retrieve, open, date-stamp and distribute all incoming mail. Coordinate and assist with leasing
* Assist with planning and implementation of tenant events
Accounting and Reporting
* Assists with the preparation and distribution of monthly and quarterly reports.
* Responsible for input of data in operating and capital budgets.
* Maintains insurance files for coverage required by tenants and vendors.
* Responsible for notification letters to tenants and vendors thirty days before expiration of
* Coordinates with the Property Manager to prepare required loss prevention reports.
* Assist with filing
* Assist with Cuzway reporting
* Assist with scheduling and assigning work orders
* Input Energy Star information in records
* Collect utility bill back info and input in records
* Assist with orders as needed
* Develop and maintains positive tenant relations by creating and sustaining good will and by
providing consistently responsive quality service.
* Coordinate and assists with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
* Coordinate and assists with planning and implementation of periodic tenant events.
* Assist in maintaining the tenant information manual and assures that information is current
* Coordinate production of tenant signs, keys and directory information.
* Coordinate tenant participation in the recycling program.
* Prepare and maintain a tenant contact list.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Minimum of three (3) years administrative experience is required.
* High school diploma is required.
* Real estate experience is preferred.
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work and communicate effectively
with all levels of operations.
* Must have the ability to manage time and multiple projects efficiently and achieve required
* Must possess excellent customer service skills.
* Must be detail oriented and well organized.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) .
* High proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
* Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Physical Demands may vary. The individual is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, and
crouch. The individual may need to lift up to 20 pounds.
* Responsiveness - Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the
needs of others; respond to solve problems; willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with
* Integrity - Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values;
protect confidential information.
* Customer Service - Demonstrate optimum customer service delivery while performing all job
* Communication - Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward
manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand
perspective of others.