Software Engineer (.NET)
Tech USA, a premier staffing firm, is currently seeking a .NET Software Engineer (.NET) who will be responsible for application design, development, testing, and problem resolution of software and web applications.
Position Summary: Non-Supervisory Job Descriptions
We are looking for an energetic high-performing Software Engineer (.NET) who will be responsible for application design, development, testing, and problem resolution of software and web applications. The scope of work includes small system enhancements to major system projects. Applications may include custom developed software, commercial packaged software, or open-source software. Software may consist of on premise applications, cloud-based software and services, hybrid configurations, integration tools, or business workflow tools. Create and maintain documentation of all development activity. Act as a key contributor in a complex team environment with multiple departments, vendors and functions. May lead teams or projects while sharing your expertise.
- Analyze requirements/ user stories and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including, developing prototypes, writing new code / API's, test and deploy applications, revise, refactor and debug existing applications
- Function as an active member of an agile team through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Conduct integration tests as defined in the test specifications, including event logging and reporting of results
- Perform unit and assembly testing of software components including the design, implementation, evaluation, and execution of unit and assembly test scripts
- Conduct code reviews and tests of automated build scripts
- Debug software components, identifies, fixes and verifies remediation of code defects
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science/IT or related field required.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Application Programming/Development designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
- Deep knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, Visual Studio, WebApi, design patterns, web and application servers
- Broad experience with component based web application frameworks and webservices integration.
- Experience in data access technologies and patterns
- Must keep up to date with industry best practices and latest trends Software development and incorporate them into the methodology at Heritage Insurance.
- Must be willing to work outside the normal scope of business hours
- This position is based within an assigned region; travel throughout the region is required with occasional travel to locations beyond the assigned region.
- Company paid pre-employment drug test and health screening required.