Responsible for assisting internal and external personnel via phone, on-line, and through written requests. Responsible for achieving individual goals for quality and quantity, which in turn, help others in the department achieve their goals of quality and quantity. High-volume, fast-paced, heavy workload consisting of handling and escalating incoming calls related to insurance claims. Must demonstrate excellent customer service and strong computer multitasking skills.
- Respond to the service needs of end-customers, affiliated partners in other offices and / or out in the field, and internal employees, maintaining ownership of the call / ticket until completed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; and manage changing priorities effectively.
- Act as primary service contact for customers and affiliated customer
- Process policy level transactions within level of authority
- Conduct research when needed to complete service requests
- Prepare service reports when requested
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Identify, recommend, and implement customer conservation approaches to enhance policy retention
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain compliance with internal and industry Best Practices.