Tech USA is currently seeking licensed Journeymen Electricians to be a part of a dynamic and diverse company with teams in the Portland and Salem, Oregon areas. This opportunity is with an established company who prides itself on employee retention, and consistently working on some of the industry's most exciting Commercial projects (Ground-Up construction). They have maintained a steady rate of growth over the years, and they are actively looking for motivated individuals who share their passion for excellence.
- Possesses associated licenses and/or certifications required by trade for the position, ie. Journeyman’s license
- Experience working on Commercial projects (Ground-Up/New Construction & Remodel preferred)
- Ideal candidates will have worked on Commercial projects such as Multi-Family, Senior Living, Hospitality, or other Large-Scale Commercial buildings
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, submittals, specifications, details and job orders; perform a variety of duties which may often change; repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure and work within precise limits and standards of numerical accuracy.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, delegate and control the work process.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.