Tech USA is currently seeking Journeyman Plumbers for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Black Hawk, CO
- All aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial buildings.
- The ideal candidate will possess experience in the commercial plumbing field,
- Will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial buildings
- Must have the ability to interpret drawings and layouts from mechanical drawings
- Be a motivated self-starter who has pride in their work
- The ability to work independently
- Building plumbing systems, gas, water, sewer, steam systems, inspections and general maintenance of all plumbing systems.
- Possesses associated licenses and/or certifications required by trade for the position, ie. Journeyman’s license for plumbers
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, submittals, specifications, details and job orders; perform a variety of duties which may often change; repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure and work within precise limits and standards of numerical accuracy.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, delegate and control the work process.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.