- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of business software applications and hardware technologies.
- Comprehends technical design specifications and possesses knowledge of development tools and technologies in support of the Information Technology Architecture.
- Ability to understand components, functionality, design concepts and interfaces with software application solution.
- Ability to utilize SQL and query tools.
- Knowledge of C# .NET Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 BCL.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Identity, and WCF.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience writing Unit Tests using MSTest or equivalent unit testing framework.
- Proficient in Windows operating system, distributed systems, and basics of the Citrix environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio (SSIS, SSRS).
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
Knowledge of Unit of Work, Repository, Model View Controller/Presenter